PRIVACY AND COOKIES - INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY AND COOKIES
Information on the protection of personal data Legislative Decree 196/03:
Personal data collected in the forms of this website and any other information associated with the user, directly or indirectly, are processed and used in accordance with Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 ("Code concerning the protection of personal data").
In accordance with and as a result of Article 13 of the Code, Venicealbum.com informs that the data you provide will be processed using computer instruments and procedures, for the following purposes: - answer to the questions made by the user;
- to keep a database of more frequent questions, proposals and communications;
The provision of Registration Data is mandatory and failure to provide even a part of the data indicated as strictly necessary for pursuing the aims this will make it impossible for Unicolor S.p.a. to respond to user questions.
The information you provide will be used only by employees of Unicolor S.p.a. authorized to process this data as being responsible for processing ex art. 30 Legislative Decree 196/03, anyway the sole purpose of perfecting the activities requested by the user. The appointees are bound to secrecy and to privacy also on specific internal regulations. In any case the data will never be disclosed.
The data controller is Unicolor S.p.a. The user may exercise the rights which they are entitled pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 at all time and for its convenience Unicolor S.p.a. reproduces: Legislative Decree No.196 / 2003 Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, of the managers and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as representative appointed in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) the updating, the rectification or integration of data;
b) the elimination, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully. This includes data that need not be kept for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated. Unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Based on the above, by checking the box at the bottom, it consents to the processing of personal data in compliance with art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, acknowledging that you have read, understood and accepted the above.
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer files or partial data that can be stored on your computer (or other enabled devices to surf the Internet, for example, smartphone or tablet) when you visit Venicealbum.com.
Usually a cookie contains the name of the website from which it comes from, the "life span" of the cookie (e.g. how long will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a unique number generated randomly.
The site Venicealbum.com can use the following types of cookies:
1. Technical cookies: these cookies are essential for the optimal operation of our website as it will allow you to view it, to make it work properly, to create your account, to log in and to purchase.
2. Functional cookies: we use functional cookies to remember your preferences and to help you to use the website effectively and efficiently. For example by storing the currency and the language of your choice, your searches and pages you've viewed previously. The functional cookies are not essential to the operation of the website, but they add functionality and improve the overall experience.
3. Analytical cookies: we use analytical cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to find out what works or not, in order to optimize and improve the site and to ensure that it is always interesting and relevant. The data that we obtain include the web pages you take a look at, the pages of output and input, platform type, date and time information and data such as the number of clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling, the words try and texts inserted while using the site. We integrate analytical cookies even in our advertising campaigns online, to find out how users interact with our site after viewing an advertisement on websites of third. Your identity is not revealed because we receive only anonymous data.
4. Commercial cookies: we use commercial cookies to show the advertising of Venicealbum.com on other websites. This activity is called "retargeting" and it varies based on your actions on our website, as the arguments that you have tried, the pages that you have viewed.
The following list details the third’s cookies used on our site. We have indicated those who put these cookies and for what purpose.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
1. The site also uses the following third cookies for profiling, including non-commercial.
2. Facebook Connect cookie allows users already registered on the website Facebook to authenticate without requiring access credentials entered at registration. Venicealbum.com can share if they use the system and cookies to Facebook Connect to integrate with Venicealbum.com login to your Facebook account. In addition to simplifying the registration process, Facebook Connect enables the website to extend certain features of the social network to the site, making it easier to share content through Facebook: for these reasons, Venicealbum.com could use the Facebook Connect system to collect data from your personal Facebook account. Such data could be handled by Facebook, in some cases and with your consent, for marketing and / or analytical purposes, and not only to provide the service. To disable this cookie, go to the following page.
3. Cookie Pixel conversion Facebook, allowing Venicealbum.com to track conversions that occur on the Website as a result of the ads that are carried out Facebook. For example, in case the owner would like to track purchases or subscription to a particular advertising campaign on Facebook, the cookie tells Facebook every time a user has completed a purchase or adhered to a particular country on the site of Venicealbum.com. Facebook compares the conversion event with the group of people who have been shown the add or who clicked on it. To disable this cookie, go to the next page.
YOUR DECISION ABOUT COOKIES
You can select a feature by which your computer will alert you whenever a cookie is set, or you can choose to turn them all off. Venicealbum.com does not recommend disabling technical cookies (PHPSESSID, Guest User) and statistical cookies (ORIGIN). This would involve the malfunction of the website. You can select these features through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different. We invite you to identify in the "Help" menu of your browser the correct way to change the functionality for cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, you will not have access to many features that make your experience on our site more efficient, and some of our services will not function properly.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
If you have a different type or browser version, please refer to the "Help" menu of your browser.
INTERNET EXPLORER 7 AND 8
1. Click on the Tools menu, and select Internet Options.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. Move the slider to choose your preferred setting.
4. For more specialized cookie settings, click Sites or Advanced. For instructions on deleting cookies on Internet Explorer, click here
1. Click the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings.
3. Click Content settings to choose your preferred settings. For instructions on deleting cookies on Chrome, click here
MOZILLA FIREFOX 14, 15, AND 16
1. Click on the Firefox button (or the Tools menu), then select Options. For users of Mac OS X, click the Firefox menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy panel to choose your preferred settings.
3. For more specialized cookie settings, set Firefox: use custom settings for storing navigation data. For instructions on deleting cookies in Firefox, click here
SAFARI 5.1 AND FOLLOWING VERSIONS (MAC OS X)
1. Click on the Safari menu, and then select Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab to display the settings of the cookie. 3. Choose the desired settings.
3. For more specialized cookie settings, click Details. For instructions on deleting cookies in Safari, click here
1. Open the Tools menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Advanced tab.
4. In the Cookies section: click Manage cookies. 5. Select the options you want. For instructions on deleting cookies in Opera, click here